If you’re looking for a different kind of Nanny job board, you’ve come to the right place!
Why register with British Nannies?
A Nanny cares for and entertains children in their own home, planning age appropriate activities to proactively support their development while keeping them safe from harm at all times. Working for British Nannies you do exactly the same Nanny job, but you’ll probably work with a different family most days of the week. The childcare an emergency Nanny provides is invaluable to busy parents, making working with British Nannies a very rewarding type of Nanny job and career path.
You can work for us on a regular basis, during school holiday periods or ad hoc – it’s entirely up to you. Our Nanny job board is online, so you can check in whenever you want to see what jobs are available in your area.
Undertaking emergency placements through British Nannies will mean that, in addition to gaining a wide variety of childcare experience, we will support you with your career development. We can provide advice about additional certificates or further education you may wish to consider. It’s a Nanny job with a difference!
We offer great terms of employment including top hourly rates, weekly pay and access to our company pension scheme.
Our minimum requirements
Everyone who works with British Nannies meets our exacting requirements and delights in providing first class childcare. Our minimum requirements for placement through British Nannies are as follows:
- Professional, well organised, and reliable, with a genuine love of children.
- Flexible and easygoing, inventive, fun-loving and sociable.
- Sensitive to the requirements of a family.
- Trustworthy and dependable with strong interpersonal skills.
- English language skills (we accept applications from all nationalities).
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Up-to-date Enhanced DBS certificate, ideally registered with the Update Service.
- Valid Paediatric First Aid certificate.
- Good quality Nannying, nursing, or other childcare experience.
- Formal Nanny or Childcare qualifications are preferred but not essential.
Are you regsitered on the British Nanny job board?
To talk to us about your next Nanny job working for British Nannies or for further information about how to register with British Nannies, why not contact us today?
Or you can register with us directly online by visiting our application page on our Nanny job board and completing a profile. We look forward to speaking with you soon!